Applicants with a BSc in Economics and Business Administration from a University are qualified for admission.
In addition, applicants having completed a bachelor programme in Economics and Business Administration from a university have access, in some cases provided certain courses or exams have been taken.
Futhermore, applicants with a professional bachelor degree and other qualifying degrees may have access provided certain demands are fulfilled.
In order for a degree to be deemed as a BSc programme in Economics and Business Administration, the applicant must have a bachelor degree from a university including a minimum of 75 ECTS courses within economics and business administration. Further, the courses must cover the various disciplines within economics and business administration as well as important methods areas.
This means that the following subjects must be included with the stipulated number of ECTS
1) 5 ECTS Microeconomics or Managerial Economics
2) 5 ECTS Accounting
3) 5 ECTS Corporate Finance
4) 5 ECTS Marketing
5) 5 ECTS Organizational Theory
6) 5 ECTS Statistics
7) 5 ECTS Theory of Science and Scientific Methodology and Methods. This requirement does not apply if the bachelor's program is taken at a university
8) 5 ECTS Methods for collection and analysis of data (statistics or other qualitative or quantitative methods, including mathematics or operations research/operations management. Data collection may be included to a minor extent
9) Additional 35 or 40 ECTS within the area of business economics and business administration, so that the total amount of ECTS within the subjects area is at least 75 ECTS.
Applicants having completed a BSc in Economics and Business Administration from The University of Southern Denmark have the right to admission to this master programme immediately after completion of the bachelor programme. Please be aware of that any legal claim for admittance, will cease to exist, if the applicant applies after the application deadline.
There is restricted admission to this programme. If your application is to be considered, it is important that your application and relevant supporting documents are received before the application deadline.
The intake for each MSc in Economics and Business Administration profile is shown on this table.
Applicants will need to document English at B Level or equivalent to this level. You can read more about English language requirements on the following link language requirements.
Find further information about the required enclosures for your application here.
International applicants from countries outside the EU/EEA
The University requires full tuition fee for students from countries outside the EU/EEA
Number of study places by September 1 2015: 705
Number of study places by February 1 2016: 285
Duration: Two years
Study start: September 1 and February 1
Campus City: Odense
February 1 for Non-EU/EEA citizens
April 1 for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens and non-EU/EEA citizens with residence permit in Denmark
August 1 for Non-EU/EEA citizens
November 1 for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens and non-EU/EEA citizens with residence permit in Denmark